The Correct Washing Method Of Soybean Fiber Clothes Is As Follows
1. Washing: use neutral detergent, soy protein fiber fabric is acidic, therefore, use neutral detergent for underwear, preferably soap
2. Soaking: soak for 3 minutes, then gently rub
3. Dehydration: After washing, use a dry towel to gently press the clothes out of moisture, and put the surface on the clothes hanger smoothly. Do not twist it hard.
4. Drying: dry in a ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight
1. The ironing temperature is controlled at 1200
2, don’t bake on the heater
3 Soy fiber cannot use detergents containing biological enzymes, but silk wool detergents can be used.
- Fructo Oligosaccharide
- Malt Oligosaccharide