Crystal Maltitol Analysis
Storage & Shelf Life of Crystal Maltitol
1. Store in dry and cool condition, keep away from material with odor or of volatilization, protect from water and wet.
2. Best within 12 months from manufacturing date.
Function and Application of Crystal Maltitol
Maltitol has noteworthy functions of regulating blood sugar, reducing fat, preventing caries, and so on. Because of the special skill, maltitol has been widely used in food, health care products, daily health products, such as ice cream, juice products, biscuits, pickles, candy, etc.
Features of Crystal Maltitol
Functional features edit Noncorrosive: maltitol is not an acid-producing substrate, and almost does not cause bacteria to synthesize insoluble glycans. Therefore, maltitol is new noncorrosive glycogen that is extremely difficult to form caries.
Promote the absorption of calcium: animal experiments show that maltitol can promote intestinal absorption of calcium, increase bone mass, and enhance bone strength. Do not stimulate the secretion of insulin: maltitol is difficult to digest and absorb, and its blood sugar value rises less, so it does not stimulate the secretion of insulin necessary for glucose metabolism, so it reduces the secretion of insulin. Therefore, if you ask the question "what does sugar alcohol do to diabetics?", the answer would be "maltitol can be used as a sweetener for diabetic patients, as we know maltitol is a kind of sugar alcohol."
Inhibit the accumulation of excessive fat in the body: if you take high fat and sugar at the same time, it is easy to increase the accumulation of fat in the body because it stimulates the secretion of insulin and increases the activity of the lipolytic enzyme. If maltitol is used as a low calorie sugar substitute to make high-fat food such as ice cream, cake, and chocolate, it can be expected to reduce the excessive accumulation of fat in the body because it will not stimulate insulin secretion.
Indigestibility: maltitol in the human body can hardly be decomposed by saliva, gastric juice, small intestine membrane enzymes, etc. except for one part of intestinal bacteria, the rest can not be digested and discharged from the body.
About 10% of maltitol syrup ingredients absorbed in the human body is used as energy after decomposition and absorption in the small intestine; the remaining 90% is decomposed into short-chain fatty acids under the action of bacteria in the large intestine, and the rest is used as energy after absorption in the large intestine. Therefore, the heat value of maltitol can be calculated to be about 2keal / G by adding the absorption of maltitol in the small intestine, and the absorption of short-chain fatty acids in the large intestine.
Applications of Crystal Maltitol
1. Supply high-quality products with the best price.
2. Arrange orders and shipment with your requests time, supply customs clearance documents according to customers’requests.
3. Responsible for all of our products have quality problems.
5. Update and regulate the price in time for customers to adapt to market changes.
6. We can make the packages as you request, and send you photos before shipment.
- Fructo Oligosaccharide
- Malt Oligosaccharide