The most widely used application of Fructooligosaccharide Liquid in dairy products is dairy products. Adding fructooligosaccharide syrup to fermented dairy products can provide nutrition for probiotics such as bifidobacteria, enhance the number and function of probiotics, and prolong the shelf life.
CAS no: 308066-66-2
Colorless or light yellow syrup
Total FOS content（on dry basis, %）
Dry matter（solid substance, %)
Total Aerobic Count,CFU/g
Total Coliform ,MPN/100g
Soluble dietary fiber, good solubility
Good thermal stability under neutral conditions, no maillard reaction
High water activity, inhibition of starch aging, prolonging shelf life
Good taste, delicate taste, improve product flavor
Good moisturizing, increase product crispness
As a function factor, fructooligosaccharides syrup can be applied to dairy products, beverages, candy, cakes, livestock, meat products, and aquatic. Moreover, fructooligosaccharides syrup is also a first food for patients with diabetes.
Promote reproduction of Bifidobacterium
Prevent hot-gas and getting
Improve the function of the intestine, prevent constipation
Enhance immunity and resist disease
Promote the absorption of minerals
Prevent tooth decay, reduce the occurrence of oral ulceration
Beauty action , lower blood fat
1. Fructooligosaccharides syrup should be stored in dry and cool conditions, keep away from material with odor or of volatilization, protect from water and wet.
2. Best within 24 months from the manufacturing date.
The packed label indicates:
1. Product name
2. Batch Number
3. Manufacture and expiry date
4. Net weight and gross weight of contents
5. Name and address of the manufacturer
6. Name and address importer
Net weight : 1.3MT /IBC tote