The Correct Washing Method Of Soybean Fiber Clothes Is As Follows
1. Washing: use neutral detergent, soy protein fiber fabric is acidic, therefore, use neutral detergent for underwear, preferably soap
2. Soaking: soak for 3 minutes, then gently rub
3. Dehydration: After washing, use a dry towel to gently press the clothes out of moisture, and put the surface on the clothes hanger smoothly. Do not twist it hard.
4. Drying: dry in a ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight
1. The ironing temperature is controlled at 1200
2. don’t bake on the heater
3. Soy fiber cannot use detergents containing biological enzymes, but silk wool detergents can be used.
- Fructo Oligosaccharide
- Malt Oligosaccharide